domingo, 2 de junio de 2013

In this activity, children will develop their skills in speaking, writing and grammar.
This activity is intended to improve speech fluency of students in an entertaining way. We all know the importance of communication in english so that through this activity they can exchange personal information, speaking english and trying to express in the best way possible.
They also have to try writing correctly the answers in the table of speaking, as weel as take into account the grammatical rules of grammar exercise.

Here is the file that it will facilitate the activity performed.


2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Tamara.

    This is a very beautiful blog. I have my own blog too and I was trying to do something like this but I didn't know how, Now that I have seen this activity I know how I should do it.
    In my opinion, when learning how to speak and how to create a composition in a foreign language it is very important having an aid or a guidance like this.

    Thank you Tamara. Have a nice day.

    Best regards,

    Belén.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like this activity, because children can learn together and can help themselves with speaking activities. You have a great blog!

    ResponderEliminar